Header Ads

How to Deep Clean the Litter-Robot III Inside (Rather than Outside)



My sister told me that she needed to clean her Litter-Robot III.  I am not talking about cycling the Litter-Robot to clean out the clumps of pee or poop, but rather actually cleaning the unit.  Although I prefer to clean it outside with a hose, it’s the middle of winter, so we had to do it inside – which just meant it would go a little slower (as I had to be careful where water was going, litter was flying, etc).

In this video, I show you how to deep clean the Litter-Robot III Automatic Litter Box inside, if you cannot take it outside and hose it off like I have showed in older videos (posted our original how to clean it below).

How to Clean the Litter-Robot III Automatic Litter Box Inside:

Things mentioned in the video:

How to Clean the Litter-Robot III Automatic Litter Box Outside:

 

Live in Australia or New Zealand? Click here for your Litter-Robot Open Air distributor.


Do you have a Litter-Robot III? Have you deep cleaned it yet?  How did you do it and how did it go?

The post How to Deep Clean the Litter-Robot III Inside (Rather than Outside) appeared first on Floppycats.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.