Header Ads

SAWYER & CALISTA JO HELP WITH FILL-INS



Friendly Fill-Ins: #145

Friday is here, so we are participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins blog hop hosted by Ellen (15 And Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs). I had to recruit Sawyer and C.J. to help me out this week. I would have similar fill-ins (as I do in #1) to those of previous weeks had they not helped.

My fill-ins are in teal italics.

1. I believe in silver linings. If you have followed this blog for any length of time or if you read yesterday’s post, you already know this.

2. I need to go Marie Kondo on my closets, and I will as soon as our bedroom addition is completed.

3. Sawyer: It does no good to ask for treats before 11 a.m.

4. Calista Jo: I find stealing Giulietta’s food to be a walk in the park.

 

 

Feeding time at the Blue zoo with Cooper Murphy, Lisbeth, Misty May, Mau and Calista Jo, These five eat in the kitchen. Sawyer eats in the living room. Astrid eats in the foyer or on the dining room table and Giulietta eats upstairs about 90 percent of the time. C.J. (foreground) inhales her food, so she can sprint upstairs to eat Giulietta’s food. I am usually just coming down the stairs when she flies by me on her way up. As you can see, Calista Jo hasn’t missed many meals, whether hers or someone else’s.

If you’d like to participate in the Fill-Ins blog hop, click on the badge above. You can find the sentences to be completed on both Ellen’s and Lorianne’s blogs each Thursday.

Feline Friday

Kitties Blue are joining Feline Friday at Comedy Plus as well.

 

The post SAWYER & CALISTA JO HELP WITH FILL-INS appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.