Header Ads

Picking My Cat Show Wardrobe



somali cat picking out her cat show wardrobe

If you are local to me and you have some free time today, you are in luck because I am going to be at the cat show in Glendale, CA! And as I always do, I am picking out some awesome outfits to bring, along with my bell to ring, and some selfie props for fun photo ops! Let’s see what I’ve got this time. You’ve seen me in my raspberry hoodie and pink princess dress recently, so I’ll just try on the others.

somali cat wearing velvet and leopard print dress

This fancy dress is a popular choice! But I think it may be missing something…

somali cat in fancy dress and tiara

That’s right, a tiara! I’m wondering if this one is big enough.

somali cat wearing fancy dress and larger tiara

I do have a larger size now. If you have a preference, let me know!

somali cat wearing cowl and knit cap

I’m not so sure about combining the cowl and the knit cap. I’m thinking that it’s either one or the other, not both at the same time.

somali cat modeling the back of her Flawless dress

And I don’t think I’ve worn my “Flawless” dress with the pink tulle for a while. So I’ll bring it for sure.

somali cat model

So what do you think of this week’s cat show wardrobe? Do you like my choices? Tell me the truth — I don’t want you guys to be polite to my face and then laugh at me behind my back!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.