Header Ads

FAMILY FIRST FILL-INS



Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #143

Friendly Fill-Ins is a weekly blog hop occurring each Friday. Ellen (15 And Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs) are the hosts. Each Thursday they post four sentences to be completed by the participants. The idea is that we will learn a bit more about our fellow bloggers by way of how they fill-in the blanks.

The hop take’s place at Four-Legged Furballs, and you can go there by clicking on the badge at the left.

My fill-ins are in teal italics.

1. I want to make Kitties Blue always feel happy, safe and loved.

2. My kitties are my furry children.

 

Friendly Fill-Ins

Two of my furry children: Mau and Cooper Murphy holding paws while sleeping.

 

3. A day in my life always includes telling Dad Tom that I love him.

4. Good things happen to those who do good things for others.

Feline Friday

Mau and Cooper Murphy also are joining the blog hop at Comedy Plus. Click on the badge below to go there.

The post FAMILY FIRST FILL-INS appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.