Header Ads

My Modeling Secret Weapon



somali cat waving

Hi there! Did you know that I have a modeling secret weapon? One that helps me get the good facial expressions and poses? And it’s not cat treats! That’s because it’s no secret how much I love cat treats. But when my human needs me to be extra lively, she pulls out this:

somali cat with rattle skull toy, her modeling secret weapon

It’s my rattle skull toy! It came from a cat show a long time ago, and unlike all my other toys, I never get tired of it. That’s because it makes noise, it moving parts are random… and it’s really annoying so I have to try to kill it.

somali cat sniffing cat toy

When my human isn’t getting what she wants out of me in a photo session, sometimes she will pull out a random cat toy. And if that cat toy doesn’t work, she brings out the secret weapon!

somali cat going after rattle skull cat toy

The moment this particular toy comes out, I go after it!

Somali cat chomping on cat toy

It’s actually pretty durable — it takes a lot of abuse.

somali cat grabbing onto rattle skull cat toy

Once I’ve played with this for a while, my human gets better poses out of me. She also winds up with a bunch of photos of me looking goofy.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.