Header Ads

Leftovers (Photos, That Is!)



somali cat sticking out tongue

Here are some outtakes and leftovers from photo sessions that I thought you’d enjoy! The above photo, actually, isn’t a total leftover — if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen it yesterday. If you aren’t following me on Instagram, here’s a raspberry for you!

somali cat in dress playing with skull rattle toy

My human wanted to use this photo in my blog post about my modeling secret weapon, but I was wearing a different dress here than in the rest of the photos.

outtake of Somali cat not giving a High Five

This airport outtake really make me look like I soured on giving High Fives! Fortunately, that’s not the case, because I’ll be giving them out in droves on Saturday at a cat show.

somali cat smelling Valentine's Day roses

Yes, my human got roses for Valentine’s Day.

somali cat on leash in microfiber sweater

After Binga went back inside the other day, it was clear I felt gypped staying in, so my human put a leash and microfiber sweater on and took me outside. Here is a photo of me in the shade.

somali cat on leash being kissed by a sun beam

And here is a photo just a few feet away in the sun. I love that I am being kissed by a sun beam!

I hope you enjoyed my leftovers!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.