Header Ads

Throwback Thursday: My First February



11 month old somali kitten

I thought it would be fun today to look back at my very first February. It was 2015, and I was eleven months old. Everything was still very new!

somali kitten with cute head tilt

I was practicing my cute looks (not realizing that I already had an unfair advantage as a kitten!).

somali kitten wearing crown

I got to wear my first crown! As you can tell, it took some getting used to.

somali kitten's first february helping with tax prep

It was also my first year of helping my human with her tax returns. This year, my human said she didn’t need my help. Her loss!

somali kitten in PetSmart shopping cart

It was also my first time going to Petsmart! (Petco is closer to us.) Visiting pet stores in general was still pretty new to me.

somali kitten in car

That February was a pretty exciting month for me! I hope you enjoyed seeing a little bit of it.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.