Header Ads

Hoodie Selfie



somali cat on leash outside

We’ve had nothing but rain and overcast days for what seems like weeks! But finally we had a sunny day here in southern California, so I went out on my leash. Since it was still pretty cool out, I wore my raspberry hoodie.

somali cat wearing raspberry hoodie

In fact, it was cold enough that I decided to put the hood on. My ears were cold! I thought this might be a good look for a selfie too.

somali cat reaching for iPhone

I just needed the iPhone and I was good to go!

somali cat with one ear poking out of hoodie

Oops! My ear must have poked out when I was reaching for the iPhone. Let me fix that and try again.

Somali cat taking a hoodie selfie

There you go, my hoodie selfie! I hope we get some more sunny days. I was starting to get kitty cabin fever!

Sunday Selfies with the Cat on My Head

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.