Header Ads

FLOWER POWER ART



Caturday Art

I am finding it harder and harder each week to create some unique art that pleases me. This week was a particular struggle. After some false starts, I ended up using piZap and Picasa and am relatively satisfied.

 

Caturday Art

 

These are my strange bedfellows—Cooper Murphy and Calista Jo. Cooper had taken over C.J.’s spot at the foot of the bed, so C.J. pushed herself up against his back in order to regain a small portion of the prime real estate. Bedroom photos taken at night are usually fuzzy due to low light, so they are good candidates for art.

In piZap I started with the Flower Power effect and then added the Disco effect at about 30 percent. Neither of these effects show up very well here, for which I apologize. I added a vignette and border using Picasa.

Cooper and Calista are entering their art in the Caturday Art blog hop hosted by Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty. If you’d like to join or check out the art created by your fellow bloggers, click on Athena’s badge.

Sunday Selfies Early Warning

This is your regular Saturday head’s up for tomorrow’s Sunday Selfies blog hop. If you get your selfie done now, you will have the entire day Sunday to enjoy a nice easy. I have no prediction as to which of the Kitties Blue will show up to be your host, so you’ll need to check back tomorrow to find out. We always look forward to seeing you on Sunday, so we hope you’ll join us tomorrow.

 

The post FLOWER POWER ART appeared first on The Cat On My Head.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.