Header Ads

Uninspired Holiday Photo Shoot



Summer models for an uninspired holiday photo session.

My human is working on my 2021 calendars, but she noticed she didn’t have anything for December! We were long overdue for a holiday photo shoot, so she quickly set one up. The only problem was, with the triple digit heat zapping her energy, and mine, we were pretty uninspired. I mean, it’s hard to get excited over the same old Santa hats.

somali cat wrapped in Christmas tree skirt

Then my human got the bright idea to wrap me up in the Christmas tree skirt. She also used the little jingle bell Christmas tree. It was not one of her most brilliant moments. Or mine.

somali cat wearing elf costume, and full of ennui

We even pulled out the elf hat and collar for some photos.

somali cat with elf collar and hat

Since both the collar and hat are really too big for me, there were the inevitable wardrobe malfunctions.

somali cat with jingle bell table top tree

Finally she just had me pose, costume free, with the jingle bell tree, and that actually turned out pretty nicely. She downloaded a bunch of those photos… and then realized that she didn’t need them! She overlooked some photos she took back in December that were much better for the calendar. So along with being uninspired, this photo session was unnecessary.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.