Header Ads

Photos That Didn’t Work Out



Summer shares some photos that didn't work out from recent sessions.

My modeling sessions always produce a few photos that didn’t work out. But there were some real doozies in the most recent ones. Here I am, squinting in the sunlight in my front yard. I actually get squintier than you may know when I’m outside. That’s because the squinty photos generally don’t get seen.

somali cat unhappy about elf hat

This photo shows pretty much everything that went wrong with this elf costume.

somali cat making a grimace with jingle bell tree

You know when you friend takes a photo of you and once you see it, you tell them to delete it immediately? That was this photo. Which as you can see was not deleted.

somali cat caught off guard during Skype interview

I hope I didn’t look like this during my Skype audition! I’m guessing I came off okay because it looks like they’ve moved me up to the next step!

somali cat outside in grass outtake

Pretty much everything is wrong with the photo except the colors — my pose is awkward, the tip of my left ear is cut off, my human is throwing a shadow over my right ear, and if you look carefully in the grass, that is her shadow you see! There were several shots in this series and there was something wrong with all of them.

I hope you enjoyed these silly photos! Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.