Header Ads

Impromptu Outdoor Photo Session



Summer spends some time outside, and has an impromptu photo session.

After spending time out front over the weekend, my human took me out back a couple of days later. Mostly it was just to give me something to do. I get excited about anything involving a) going outside, b) modeling, or c) excursions.

somali cat on walkway out back

Even though she brought her camera, having me pose for shots wasn’t really a big part of our agenda. She was more focused on making sure I had what cat behaviorists refer to as “enrichment.”

somali cat on leash in back yard

But when we came around to the other side of the house, by the bridge, my human got all excited by the lighting. She does that sometimes. Lighting and angles are apparently a big deal to her.

somali cat backlit by sun

So she set me up for an impromptu outdoor photo session. She had me pose in this one spot where the sun hit me in just the way she wanted. Since she had some treats with her, I was extra cooperative.

outdoor close up of somali cat

I have to say, the photos here did come out really nice!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.