Header Ads

Glamor Shots



Summer shares some glamor shots from her recent outing.

I didn’t even share the best photos from my recent outing yet! Even though I was busy going where I wasn’t supposed to, I still made time to pose for some glamor shots. So that’s what I have for you today.

somali cat posing for camera

I was just having an exceptionally good day for photos. I guess my human can take a little bit of credit too.

somali cat posing on stairs

We did photos all throughout my outing in different places. It was one of my longer times outside.

portrait of Somali cat

Of course, there were lots of portraits. Even though the sky was smoky and overcast, there was just enough filtered sunlight for some nice shots.

profile of somali cat

My human’s favorite was this profile shot. What about you? Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments below!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.