Header Ads

Finally Friday



Hi everybuddy! And happy Friday! Though when you think about it, days of the week are pretty meaningless to us cats.

Zoey sitting in her bed by the window

So you got any plans for the weekend? Not much is going on here. The weather has taken a nose dive…it went from hot to cool practically overnight. Like Mother Nature flipped the switch. Seriously! It’s rained almost every day this week, too…which means I got very little open window time.

Y’know…I shouldn’t complain about the rain…considering all the wildfires out on the West Coast. I wish I could send the rain out there. I’m purring for all those affected by those terrible fires…both human and animals.

I’m hoping for a little sunshine this weekend so these windows can be opened again. Now that would make me a happy girl. What are you hoping for this weekend?

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/35rYuA0
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.