Header Ads

Easy E’s Creative (?!?) Selfie on Sunday



Mom! Why did you put this mouse on my head?

Closeup of Ernie with a toy mouse on his head

Ernie…I know you like to take creative and unusual selfies. Remember your butt and tail selfie and your paw selfie? Those were quite creative. I thought you taking a selfie with a mouse on your head would definitely be in the same category.

I don’t need your help with this, mom. I’m the creative genius around here. Let me come up with the ideas! Sheesh…it’s obvious someone has too much time on her hands.

Sunday Selfie Logo

I’m reluctantly pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2RpMFly
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.