Header Ads

I Got to Hunt for Easter Eggs!



For this Easter, Summer gets to do an Easter egg hunt.

My human wanted to do something a little different and special for Easter this year. On a whim, she decided to do an Easter egg hunt, and hid a bunch of eggs in the front yard for me to find! The only catch was I had to wear my bunny outfit, but as you probably know, I don’t mind.

somali cat with empty easter basket, looking for eggs

I went out hunting right away! She put eggs everywhere so I had a lot of ground to cover.

somali cat on easter egg hunt

It didn’t take me long to find my first egg.

easter egg with cat treat inside

One thing my human didn’t tell me at first was that the Easter eggs all had cat treats inside! That was an awesome bonus.

somali cat with easter eggs she found

I looked everywhere for the eggs and found lots of them!

somali cat in bunny outfit looking for easter egg

And when I say I looked everywhere, I mean everywhere!

somali cat with another easter egg find

Some of those Easter eggs were hiding in plain sight!

somali cat finding easter eggs

After a while, I got pretty good at finding them.

somali cat looking cute with easter egg

Each time I found one, I got to have the treat.

somali cat with full basket of easter eggs

I had so much fun and wound up with a basket full of Easter eggs! I hope I get to do this again next year!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.