Header Ads

Why I’ll Never Be a Cowboy



When Summer wears these hats, she proves why she'll never be a cowboy.

Yes, we are back here again! You saw three of these hats on me yesterday, and today I get to model the two cowboy hats. It’ll be clear right away why I’ll never be a cowboy!

Somali cat wearing red sparkly cowboy hat

First up is the red, sparkly number. I have to say, it’s more of a Vegas cowboy look than real cowboy look. But the big problem is it doesn’t fit right at all.

somali cat reluctantly posing red sparkly cowboy hat

I can sort of fake it, but not all that well.

somali cat taking off cowboy hat

To be honest, it was kind of scratchy and annoying. I couldn’t wait to get it off.

somali cat with pink cowboy hat

Like yesterday’s fedora, my human had high hopes for this pink cowboy hat. She got it for me a few years ago, when we went to Nashville for Blogpaws. But it has never fit quite right. Like… what’s it doing to my ear here?

somali cat wearing cowboy hat at a goofy angle

Wearing it at this angle makes me look even sillier.

somali cat wearing cowboy hat at an angle

This is a nice angle, but I can only stay like this for a minute. So yeah, this didn’t work out all that well either.

Oh, did you want to know the other reasons why I could never be a cowboy? For one, I’m a girl kitty, not a boy! Plus they don’t make cat-sized saddles. So there you have it.

somali cat playing with skull cat toy

But all was not lost — I still got to play with my favorite toy!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.