Header Ads

My Many, Many Hat Fails



Summer shares her many, many hat fails.

None of these hats worked out well for me, which is why you may not remember ever seeing them. I didn’t have time in today’s blog post for all the bad hat photos, so the cowboy hats will have to wait til tomorrow. But you will get to see me model (badly) the other hats today. Let’s get started!

somali cat wearing 80s style hat

I think my human liked this hat because it reminded her of the 1980s. I’m not so sure the ’80s is a good look for me. For sure the hat is too big.

somali cat trying to wear 80s style hat

It didn’t look any better perched over the other ear.

somali cat wearing ugly hat

There is a story behind this truly hideous hat. My human only bought it because it had pink, heart-shaped glasses sewn on top of it. She cut off the glasses, and I’ve worn them in photo shoots and at cat shows ever since. You’d think she’d have the good sense to toss out the hat, since clearly, it’s not a winner. But nope, it’s still here.

somali cat wearing ugly hat around neck.

It doesn’t look any better this way either.

somali cat with badly fitting fedora

My human really, really wanted this black fedora to work on me. I have to admit, it is a very cool looking hat. Just not on me.

somali cat wearing fedora over one ear

Nothing seems to make it work. Not even copping a film noir attitude.

somali cat wearing fedora over both ears

So much for these hats! Tomorrow you get to see why I’ll never be a country music star.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.