Header Ads

Seriously Silly Outtakes



somali cat doing a cat walk in turret

The bad news is that my human tweaked her back while she was doing a one-legged deadlift yesterday. (She should know better than to do a hard workout on little sleep!) The good news is… I have a bunch of outtakes to share with you! So even though I didn’t get to go out today like I wanted, I still have a blog post that will make you smile.

In case you are wondering, no, the photo above is not an outtake. It’s a lucky shot my human managed to get during a recent session. And I wanted to share it because I seriously look like a supermodel. The rest of the photos are just seriously silly, so let’s get to them!

Summer shares some seriously silly outtakes

See what I mean about seriously silly? And this photo was from the very same photo session as the one above.

somali cat giving airplane ears to cat toy

Yes, I’m giving the RompiCatz toy the evil eye. That’s because I’m about to go in for the attack!

somali cat yawning and looking down from arm of sofa

Speaking of going in for the attack, that’s what it looks like I’m doing here! Actually I was perched on the high arm of the living room sofa and looking down at my human. She had her iPhone and caught me yawning.

somali cat going for treats during photo session

I knew my human had treats, and I wanted to get to them before any of the other fairy cats did! Wait, did I imply I was a fairy cat too? I’d needs wings for that. No wings in this blog post, though.

somali cat from behind

And once again, we’ve reached the end of the outtakes! I hope you enjoyed them!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.