Header Ads

Checking on My Nip Garden



Summer checks up on her nip garden... and is in for a rude surprise

Even though I’ve been out back a few times, I don’t remember the last time I looked in on my nip garden! With all the rain we had, I bet it is totally overgrown and there is a bunch! Let’s go see.

somali cat disappointed about how sparse her nip garden is

Wait, a whole bunch of it is missing! It’s like 75% bare. The gardener must have cleared out a bunch. That’s not right! I wonder if he stole it.

somali cat making her unhappiness known

I know it is rude to accuse someone of stealing, but it is also rude to take away somebody’s catnip.

somali cat taking a whiff of her fresh catnip

It still smells amazing. In fact, I think this is the best it’s turned out in all the seasons it has been growing out here. Maybe the plants needed to mature.

somali cat with sprig of catnip

Even though the garden is looking pretty skimpy right now, my human still nipped off a sprig for me.

somali cat enjoying sprig of nip

I figured I might as well enjoy it.

somali cat with sprig of catnip on her head

Wait, where did it go? That is really potent catnip!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.