Header Ads

More Randomness



Hi guys. Today we’ve got some more random photos for you…ones that the mom has taken of me and Zoey over the past few months.

Ernie washing his paws

Me doing my part to keep the coronavirus away. The CDC still recommends that you wash your paws frequently.

Zoey on stairs

Zoey can’t decide if she wants to go up…or down.

Ernie with his purple toy

Me playing with my purple toy. I’ve got it in my death grip.

Zoey looking out window

Zoey keeping an eye on the neighborhood…making sure everyone is practicing social distancing…even when they are outside.

Ernie not looking at camera

Me doing what I usually do when my picture is taken…NOT look at the camera…no matter how much the mom begs and pleads.

Zoey's glamour shot

Zoey’s glamour shot.

Two mourning doves sitting on railing

The other day, the mom caught these 2 mourning doves canoodling on the deck rail. Yeah, we’ll be seeing baby doves sometime soon.

We hope you enjoyed our randomness today!



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3cOPbL1
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.