Header Ads

Winter Wardrobe Outtakes



somali cat standing on her clothing

For a photo session that lasted all of 17 minutes, last night’s winter wardrobe modeling generated a whole lot of outtakes! So I thought I’d share some with you. Here I am, stepping all over my clothes so I can ask for a treat. Sometimes I like to be paid up front.

somali cat with bunny slippers and pearl and rhinestone necklace

I’m not sure why my human had me wear my pearl necklace with the rhinestone heart along with my bunny slippers! It was not a successful mix and match, as you can tell by the look on my face.

photo of somali cat marred by camera strap

Ah! Here is that pesky camera strap once again. I should save this to show next time somebody tries to tell my human what a great photographer she is.

somali cat wearing parka and looking serious

What’s with my expression in this photo? I look like I’m about to brave a trek through the frozen North in search of… who knows what? At least I have the wardrobe in case I ever have to do that.

somali cat unsuccessfully wearing raspberry beret

You remember my raspberry beret, right? That was one of the accessory choices I was considering. For some reason, I was having a problem wearing it during this photo session, and my human gave up on it after, like, a minute. I know I could have gotten it right if she hadn’t just gone to the next hat!

somali cat in sweater and hat combo with tongue out

And I’m finishing up with a different kind of raspberry! I hope you enjoyed these outtakes today!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.