Header Ads

Hellooooo Down There!



somali cat on top of bookcase

Here’s a spot I don’t hang out on very often. But I decided to this one particular afternoon.

somali cat on top of tall bookcase

My human has no idea how I manage to get up here, and then act like it is no big deal. I just like to keep her guessing.

somali cat looking down there

The view is awesome! I can see the whole room from this perspective. And I get to be taller than my human.

somali cat looking out living room window

I also have a great view of the front yard. I can check on the wildlife that stops by!

somali cat cleaning her toe floof

Being on top of the bookcase is no big deal. I groom my paws on this spot and everything.

somali cat giving raspberry

Still not telling how I got up here!

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.