Header Ads

My New Laptop



somali cat with new laptop scratcher

Look what my human got me! Well, actually she got it because she had some credit on Zulily. But anyhow, it’s a new laptop! This is almost as good as getting my own iPhone!

somali cat looking at new laptop

I just need some help putting it together. It’s already got stickers on it and everything.

Mouse for new cat laptop

It even has a computer mouse! Although my human says I can’t use it because I might eat the string. She thinks it should have come with a wireless mouse.

somali cat posing with her new laptop scratcher

Here it is, all put together! I can’t wait to get online and start doing blog posts and my Instagram all by myself.

somali cat with new laptop

Now all I need is the password to the internet and I’m ready!

somali cat upset that her laptop is not working

Wait a minute! Something isn’t working here. I think this laptop is missing a whole hard drive!

somali cat sitting on her laptop scratcher

Well, I guess I will just do what I usually do with my human’s MacBook… sit on it.

Note: If you want to get this cute laptop scratcher, it is available on Amazon. We are Amazon Associates, so we will get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.