Header Ads

Outtakes Where My Face Tells the Truth



somali cat with tiara nearly falling off

I’ve been told I have a very expressive face, and I think these outtakes show that pretty well! Like the photo above, it’s pretty obvious I’m having a difficult time keeping that tiara on my head.

somali cat in peter pan collar and briefcase, squinting

Here I am wondering where’s that treat I was promised! I get paid up front, you know. No treat, you get faces like this one for your photos.

somali cat with small tongue bled

Can you tell I was impatient to get visiting? When I’m at the hospital, I’ve got no time for photos.

somali cat making a face at a denim jacket

Clearly I am not a fan of denim. Or at least, not off the rack denim jackets.

somali cat by cat condo at pet store, making face

This is how I looked after my human said we were not getting another cat condo.

I hope you enjoyed all my faces!

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.