Header Ads

You Want Me to Do What?



somali cat in a box, thinking, you want me to do what

My human is always trying to come up with something new to teach me. But this particular trick she thought up was weird! I was, like, you want me to do what?

somali cat staring at packing peanuts

She got a couple of deliveries in fairly good-sized boxes last week. One of the boxes was full of packing peanuts… and she wanted me to get into the middle of them! She thought it was a good idea to get me to learn how to do something unusual, but not scary, just for practice.

somali cat questioning her human's decisions

It took some convincing for me to just stand in the box with the packing peanuts. It felt weird. She told me that some cats actually like to play in them, but I don’t think I believe her.

somali cat in box with packing peanuts, asking for treats

I did get lots of treats, as you can tell by the treat dust on my nose. I mostly preferred to stand with my hind legs in the box and my front paws on the edge. But I got extra treats for being in the packing peanuts box with all four legs.

somali cat leaping into empty box for treat

Here’s one thing my human and I did that was fun. She kept tossing a treat into the empty box and having me jump for it from the box filled with the packing peanuts! She is going to keep practicing, and then convince me to go the other way — jump into the packing peanuts! If she can’t get me to do it after a few days of trying, though, no big deal. It was still an interesting experiment.

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.