Header Ads

Modeling My Puffy Pink Jacket



somali cat with her puffy pink jacket

I promised the other day that I would do a modeling session with my puffy pink jacket. So I am! Even though the weather has gone up into the 70s. But is going to cool off again for a couple of days next week, so I’ll definitely need it then.

somali cat showing the crystals on the puffy bow

Here is a detail you didn’t see when I had it on before. The puffy bow has crystals on it! Isn’t that sweet? There is also a hole if I want to wear it with my harness and leash.

somali cat posing in her puffy pink jacket

Here it is on, and I am doing my best modeling pose! I am going to turn around too, and try to show you how it looks from behind.

Somali cat posing with pink jacket from behind

You probably still can’t see the crystals on the bow all that well, but you can totally see how cute the ruffles are!

somali cat in pink ruffly jacket, winking

I think the ruffles are flirty, don’t you?

* * *

Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!

Valentine's Day for Cat Lovers

See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop


No comments

Powered by Blogger.