Header Ads

Heat…It’s a Wonderful Thing



Hi everybuddy. I missed Thankful Thursday…but I have something I want to tell you all that I’m very thankful for. HEAT. That’s right. The thing that keeps us warm. Let me tell you why.

Zoey in her hidey hole

This house has 2 hot air blowing thingies…one for the main floor and one for the upstairs. About a week ago, the hot air blowing thingy upstairs went kaput…it totally stopped working. Even though the lady with the yellow hair turned the downstairs one up higher, it didn’t heat the upstairs up enough…especially in the room I spend most of my time in…and it got really cold! I mean…refrigerator cold! Even though I have a fur coat, I spent most of my time trying to stay warm in my hidey hole like this or my cube or cabana.

For 3 whole days we had no heat upstairs. Icicles were starting to form! (Oh Zoey…you exaggerate. There were no icicles.) Then some strangers came in and made lots of noise. But y’know what? I didn’t mind…because they put a new hot air blowing thingy and we had heat again.

Now I know I started my life off as an outside cat and have experienced really cold weather…but that was a long time ago. Now I demand to be warm and toasty.

Heat…it’s a wonderful thing.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/36nFMqj
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.