Header Ads

Easy E’s Not So Easy Selfie on Sunday



Ernie wearing an e-collar

Hi guys. I bet you’re wondering why I’m wearing this blue donut. Well, y’see…there was a little “situation” last week. I had…*whispering*…an anal gland abscess. I got dragged off to the vet…who did some nasty things to my nether regions. And now I gotta wear the donut to keep me from licking that area until it heals. Not to mention I gotta take some icky medicines, too. Have you ever tried to eat or sleep while wearing one of these things? It’s no fun.

Sheesh. I had one of these gland things 5 years ago and it was a pain in the you-know-what then…and it’s a pain in the you-know-what now…literally!

Sorry…this isn’t my best selfie. But trying to take one with this thing around my neck isn’t easy. Hey…send me some healing purrs and good thoughts that I’m better soon and can lose this thing. The only donut I want is the kind you can eat!

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3800pdf
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.