Header Ads

Professional Cat



somali cat with her professional cat wardrobe choices

The title of this blog post is a little misleading. I mean, every cat is a professional at being a cat. But I’m trying to look like a business professional. I’m experimenting with some different professional looks for a photo session this weekend. My human will submit the finished photo to a competition for a magazine cover!

Just to let you know, I will be using a lighter colored background for the real photo. We just used the backdrop for these choices because it happened to be there.

somali cat in necktie and briefcase

The first try is my classic professional kitty look! My pink tie matches my pink briefcase.

somali cat in plaid necktie with briefcase

Then there’s my pink plaid necktie for a slightly different version.

somali cat with glasses, necktie and briefcase

My human thought if I wore glasses, I might look even more professional! I think I look like I’m going to Hogwarts.

somali cat with pink briefcase and Peter Pan collar

Because people sometimes mistake me for a boy kitty when I wear my neckties, she wanted to try some photos of me with my Peter Pan collar instead. What do you think? And do you think I should have the briefcase open or shut?

somali cat wearing pearls with open briefcase

And then there’s this sort of vintage look. Didn’t working women in the 1950s wear pearls and stuff? But they didn’t get to be professionals very often in those days, and that was all kinds of wrong. We kitties are still fighting to be professionals to this day!

somali cat wearing boss sweatshirt

Or maybe I shouldn’t even worry about looking professional, and just wear my sweatshirt that says it all!

So… what do you think? Which looks are your favorites? I want to get this done by the end of the weekend!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.