Header Ads

New Year Outtakes



One of several New Year outtakes

I wound up having lots of new year outtakes from yesterday’s photo shoot! It’s amazing how many bad photos can happen in 15 minutes. The one above is just the beginning.

photo of somali cat in new year's eve dress, with camera strap in photo

When my human doesn’t get her hand in the photo, sometimes she gets the camera strap in it instead! It’s a good thing this wasn’t a particularly good photo to begin with, otherwise my human would be kicking herself. With the way it’s positioned over my tail, the strap would have been nearly impossible to Photoshop out in a natural looking way.

somali cat drinking cat champagne

Don’t worry, the pink champagne you saw was made specifically for cats! So it was okay for me to have some.

somali cat can't stay still for photo

Maybe sipping that cat champagne was the reason I had sort of a hard time sitting still for the photos. So there were several like this one, only the focus was even worse on most of them.

somali cat with wide eyed look outtake

This is my “I see dead people face”… or should I say a dead year, because 2019 is gone! I’m ready to get the new year started.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.