Header Ads

Mid-Month Outtakes



somali cat in Wonderkitty costume, standing up

I have some fun outtakes from the past week, so I thought I’d share them with you! The one above was from yesterday’s photo shoot. My human was trying to get me to sit up so you could see the silver star on my chest. It didn’t work out as well as she would have liked.

somali cat mid-month outtakes

I sure don’t look like I’m ready to do any therapy cat visits in this photo! At the very least, I wasn’t ready for my human to take a picture.

somali cat at cat show with tongue out

This is from the first morning of the cat show this past weekend. I was anticipating all the awesome treats I was going to get!

somali cat in cat show enclosure, yawning

This was sort of a lucky outtake — my human saw me yawning and grabbed a quick photo. Amazingly enough it came out in relatively decent focus! Which is hard for an iPhone in low light.

somali cat face planted in show enclosure

It really was a long week for me. No wonder I was face planted in my bed at the cat show!

I hope you enjoyed my mid-month outtakes!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.