Header Ads

Bella – Ragdoll of the Week



Bella - Ragdoll of the Week 2

My beautiful Tortie Ragdoll was born on March 1, 2018.

We got her from a local breeder called willetragdol, located in Raynham, Massachusetts. I would highly recommend them and cannot say enough about them. In the first three months of her life they socialized her, gave her personality plus and shaped her into the amazing kitty she is:)

I decided to name her Bella Rose because Bella means beautiful and she sure is a beauty queen. Bella has been well loved and spoiled right from the very start. She is one of the sweetest kitties I have ever owned.

Bella - Ragdoll of the Week

I’m extremely thankful to her breeders Bette and Rick, they will always be like a second family to me because they gave me one of the greatest blessings, my fur baby! 🙂 Bella adjusted within a day of coming home.

Bella - Ragdoll of the Week 4

I give all the credit to her breeders as they give their babies extra TLC ️ The love, time and effort they put into these babies is amazing, I even got to see Bella growing in the first 3 months as they sent weekly pictures and videos.

Bella - Ragdoll of the Week 5

This is the first Ragdoll I have ever owned and it won’t be my last. Bella is very smart and can now perform the trick sit. She does get stubborn or tired some days and wants no part of trick time, although that rarely happens.

Bella - Ragdoll of the Week 7

She will let me know every morning that she is hungry for her breakfast by wagging her tail in my face and meowing. Sometimes I think she is part dog, it’s too cute. She loves breakfast time.

She is very into playing with her toys and she has a lot of them as I spoil her 🙂 some of her most favorites are balls, laser light and basically anything battery operated that moves and she can chase it. She has a very good attention span and will play with those for at least 30 minutes before she starts painting.

She also enjoys giving kitty kisses, chasing her tail, “helping” make the bed lol and cat napping. Bella loves sleeping in her bed at night, snuggled under her blanket and holding her stuffed animal. Sometimes she enjoys putting her paw in my hand while she falls asleep.

I have tried to get her into a bedtime routine, but some nights she just wants to stay up and play or watch television. Yup that’s right Bella likes to watch shows sometimes.

Bella can sometimes be a night owl and wake her mommy up by playing with the loudest toy in the room. She also likes dragging some of her toys around the house it cracks me up every time.

Some of her favorite spots in the house are on the comfy living room chair, my bed and her cat tree. I put a few cat scratchers around the house and she has never scratched the furniture.

Bella - Ragdoll of the Week 6

Bella gets brushed daily and purrs while I do her grooming time, I also think this is a great bonding experience for us. I love how easy going she is for the most part and just lays there while I clip her nails. She is such a good girl.

I try to bathe Bella monthly to keep her shedding down and get the litter out of her paws. She is not a huge fan of the bath yet but she will tolerate it. She is perfect and has added so much joy and happiness into my life.

I’ve dressed Bella up since she came home, about once weekly and on special occasions, she purrs and flops on her back. She looks so cute prancing around the house in her outfits:) My baby will flop on her back a lot and sleep I find this absolutely precious. I am so proud to be the mommy of this sweet baby girl.


Do you have a Ragdoll Kitten or Cat?  Consider submitting your kitty!  Ragdoll of the Week submission guidelines

Read more Ragdoll of the Week submissions.

The post Bella – Ragdoll of the Week appeared first on Floppycats.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.