Header Ads

Aquaria – Ragdoll of the Week



Aquaria - Ragdoll of the Week IMG_5179

Hello everyone! My name is Aquaria. I was named after a very enigmatic and talented drag queen from season 10 of Rupaul’s Drag Race—which is my favorite show to watch!

Watching Rupaul’s Drag Race:

I currently live in Seattle, Washington but I was born on February 28th, 2018 in Kent, Washington to a wonderful lady named Linda from Rags N Ruffles. She’s been a very loving cat mommy to many kitties and she has been a great help to my daddy to ensure that I’m well taken care of and even helped me get through my first (and last) experience of having kittens.

It was nice having a lot of little companions for a short while but after a while they just stressed me out! I still keep in touch with them though.

Aquaria - Ragdoll of the Week

I am one of two kitties in my apartment. My little brother Sugar is very fun to play with but sometimes he can be a little too energetic for my liking. He’s still very young and I’d like to say he has time to mature. It took a long time for us to get along—but that wasn’t because of me.

Aquaria - Ragdoll of the Week IMG_6199

I’ve always loved to meet other cats; it’s just that other cats don’t necessarily take kindly to me. It hasn’t stopped me from trying though. One of my favorite things is when daddy brings his friends to my apartment because I get to meet new friends and while they’re not watching I can smell all of their belongings. Don’t tell him that though.

Aquaria - Ragdoll of the Week IMG_8120

My home life is very comfortable; I like to sleep a lot on my bed, play with my little brother, play by myself, and find new areas to lounge. Nothing is ever boring because I’m very independent and naturally curious. Sometimes this make my daddy a little concerned as he’s scared I’ll get into something that’s bad for me, but I know what I’m doing!

Growing up I’ve been very pampered by my daddy; he’s always made sure that I have everything I need such as yummy food, all the toys you can think of, and a nice big belly to sleep on. I am a very playful and fearless kitty and I love to explore.

Aquaria - Ragdoll of the Week IMG_9087

My favorite things are: my little mouseys that I have in every room of my apartment, my Bamboozler toy that I go crazy for, and BOXES! Every time my daddy gets a package I love to get into a box and wait for him to find me and pounce on him. I also love to take baths.

Aquaria - Ragdoll of the Week IMG_5215

Every time I hear running water I run and make sure daddy isn’t taking a bath without me because then I’d be very upset and he would never hear the end of it. I love the way baths make my body feel warm and I especially love the way my fur feels afterwards—soft and fuzzy! After baths I love to give daddy a kissy when he picks me up to cuddle and keep me warm— usually on my back because I’m a little baby.

Aquaria - Ragdoll of the Week IMG_7568

Taking a bath:

I really love my home. My two daddies are always giving me attention and making sure I’m happy and content. I’ve even learned how to communicate through the tone of my meows.

They know exactly which one means that I’m hungry, which one means I want access to a room, and which one means “pet me now!” All in all, I’m a very happy kitty and I’m very pawsitive that aside from my apartment and everything in it, I also own both of their hearts (and Sugar’s even though he won’t admit it yet.)

If you want to see a little bit more of me, I have an Instagram account that you can follow! The handle is @dawnofaquaria and I post very frequently. It features my day-to-day adventures and really highlights my charismatic and goofy personality. That about sums up who I am. Until next time, Floppycats! Keep it floppy!


Do you have a Ragdoll Kitten or Cat?  Consider submitting your kitty!  Ragdoll of the Week submission guidelines

Read more Ragdoll of the Week submissions.

The post Aquaria – Ragdoll of the Week appeared first on Floppycats.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.