Header Ads

What I Saw at the Pet store



Summer goes to the pet store and she sees a lot of things, some of them new to her.

I got to go shopping with my human at one of the big chain pet stores!

somali cat on leash in pet store

And I saw a few different things from the usual.

somali cat looking over clothes in pet store

One thing that was usual was stopping by the clothing section. And there were actually a few things that looked nice, and were in my size.

somali cat dubious about warm clothes

The only problem was, they were all sweaters and coats — and it’s still in the 90s here!

somali cat looking at door knob scratcher with catnip

I got to check out some things that had catnip! That was fun.

somali cat staring at red dot

And I found out the red dot’s secret hiding place! That was a big surprise.

somali cat poses with Natural Balance cat food

I pretended I was doing a print ad for cat food. Hint, hint, I want another modeling gig where I pose with food!

somali cat looking at shelf of cat food

We didn’t get that brand, but I did help my human pick out the flavors for our usual food.

somali cat looking at the parakeets

Before we left, we stopped by the parakeets and, like usual, they completely ignored me. They are no fun.

Somali cat back in car after shopping at pet store

I had a fun time! And as always, my human wore a mask. I’m glad I didn’t have to!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.