Header Ads

Sunday Quotes: Chaos and Stillness



cat-field-autumn

It’s hard to maintain one’s center when the world around us is getting more insane every day. Today, I’d like to share something Mitra Rahbar, a spiritual teacher, healer and poet, posted on Facebook the other day.  I printed it out, because I find that I need to be reminded to disconnect from the madness when I find that my anxiety is edging off the charts.

Mitra has been sharing her wisdom from a very young age. You can find out more about this remarkable woman on her website.

“For those especially in the US, this week each day, connect to your breath, your inner guide, nature, and peace. Disengage from chaos. Choose peace. Cleanse your soul of all residue by choosing to nurture it. We will get through this if we remember, we can create our own peace amidst these tides. It takes practice, but can be done, by putting one step in front of the other… breathing.. releasing.. embracing nature, and doing things that bring us joy… choose peace”

Just reading these words brings me back to a state of calm and reminds me that I can choose how I feel. I hope they do the same for you.

contribute banner ad

The post Sunday Quotes: Chaos and Stillness is copyrighted by The Conscious Cat. Republishing this content is prohibited under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA.) Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.