Header Ads

Some Silly Outtakes



Yep, the outtakes have piled up again, and I have some silly ones for you!

Summer shares some silly outtakes with her readers.

I chalk this one up to my human’s bad timing. Because I’m sure I looked perfect the moment before and the moment after this photo was taken.

somali cat shaking her head, in a blur

This one can also be attributed to my human’s timing, but in a good way. I’m kind of impressed that she captured me shaking my head, and kept my eyes in focus!

somali cat in bee costume looking sad that her antennae fell off

Aww, my antennae fell off! Don’t I look sorry about that?

somali cat looking awkward in hoodie

I can look tough in a hoodie, right? And, um, I can look remarkably un-tough too.

somali cat on leash, complaining

Apparently I had some complaints while I was walking back to the car with my human after voting. If you can scroll over the photos for the secret messages, you will see what was bothering me.

I hope you enjoyed these outtakes! Did you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments.

Other posts you’ll enjoy:

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.