Header Ads

More Random Photos



Hey guys. We’ve got some more random photos for your viewing pleasure…ones that the mom has taken of me and Zoey over the past few weeks.

Ernie in a pretzel-looking position

I’m practicing my yoga. I call this move “The Pretzel.”

Zoey looking out the window

Zoey on neighborhood watch. She keeps an eye on everything that goes on out there.

Ernie looking deep in thought

I’m deep in thought…probably thinking about what’s for dinner.

Zoey on her green bed

After all that neighborhood watching, Zoey relaxes in her bed.

Ernie in haunted house

I’m hiding out in our haunted house. I ain’t afraid of no ghosts!

Zoey talking to her toy mouse

Zoey whispering secrets to her mousie. What do you think she’s saying?

And one from the mom…

Big deer crossing the road

While on one of her recent daily walks, this guy crossed her path. The deer around here don’t seem to be scared of humans at all.

I hope you enjoyed our random photos!

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3mrwTV5
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.