Header Ads

My So-So Photos



Summer shares the so-so photos from her outside photo session the other day.

Remember when I shared some outtakes the other day because the good photos weren’t that great? Well, here they are! I knew you were dying to see them.

somali cat in yard watching birds

Here is a not-so-great photo of me birdie watching.

somali cat striding across front yard

Here is a mediocre shot of me walking purposefully across the front yard.

Somali cat just standing in front yard

And here I am, standing around with my tail up, waiting for… nothing.

mediocre somali cat portrait

And finally, here’s an overexposed, slightly out of focus portrait of me that my human had to tweak a bunch in Photoshop so that it looked halfway decent.

So was this the most average photo session or what? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Other posts you may want to see:

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.