Header Ads

A Halloween Flashback Blooper #PetPhotoFails



Hi everybuddy. Well here it is, the end of October AND the last Friday. So you know what that means. That’s right…it’s time for Pet Photo Fails…a monthly blog hop hosted by our friends, Melissa and Mudpie over at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries & Meows. You know how this works by now. All you gotta do is post a blooper photo of your pet…one of those pictures that just didn’t turn out right and would normally end up in the recycle bin.

Since Halloween is tomorrow, I’ve got a Halloween flashback blooper for you. This was taken a few years ago when the lady with the yellow hair tried to get me to wear a stupid pumpkin hat. What is with humans trying to make us cats wear costumes? Don’t they know us cats don’t like wearing stuff? Well, unless you’re Summer Samba, I guess. She likes wearing costumes and dresses. But not me.

Zoey looking unhappy wearing a pumkin hat

As you can see, I was totally not into wearing this hat. I wouldn’t look at the camera and all I could think about was getting this thing off of me.  She hasn’t tried dressing me up since this big fail. Smart move on her part.

How about you? Does your human try to dress you up in silly costumes?

If you wanna see other funny pet photo fails or to join the hop, visit Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows by clicking HERE.

pawprints

Island Cat mom here. Zoey could use the Power of the Purr. She’s having a pancreatitis flare-up, and is not feeling well and hasn’t been eating much lately. Needless to say, I’m worried about her. So if you could keep her in your thoughts and prayers, she and I would appreciate it.

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3mxCf11
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.