Header Ads

Trying on My Human’s Vintage Necklaces



Summer digs into her human's Hello Kitty jewelry box and tries on her vintage necklaces.

My human ran across a blog post of me wearing a choker of hers and thought it would be fun for me to try on some of her vintage necklaces. Yes, she has a Hello Kitty jewelry box. No, she isn’t five years old.

hello kitty figurine in jewelry box

It’s even musical and has a dancing Hello Kitty. I repeat, no, she isn’t five years old.

Somali cat looking in hello kitty jewelry box

Anyhow, this isn’t all her jewelry, and just a few of her necklaces, mostly from the 1980s and 1990s. They’re all silver, since she’s not a fan of gold. So let’s get started!

somali cat in metal claws necklace

The first vintage piece is actually her least favorite. It’s a string of metal claws. It was a gift, and not really her style. She only wore it a couple of times.

somali cat wearing pretty silver vintage necklace

My human is not sure, but this one may have also been a gift, and it is a lot closer to what she liked wearing.

somali cat wearing 1980s necklace

This is the oldest necklace in the box. It’s from the 1980s, and lots of her friends had this one. Some of them wore them looped around their black cowboy boots instead of as a necklace. This necklace managed to follow my human all the way to 2020.

somali cat with paw on jewelry box

I hope you enjoyed looking at my human’s vintage necklaces! I had fun modeling them.

Other posts you may want to see:

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.