Header Ads

UnBoxing, on Video!



Summer shares a video of the unboxing she did with her human, of a dusty, random box of cat stuff found on an office shelf.

Remember my unboxing blog post? The one where my human took a dusty old box off her office shelf and pulled out a bunch of cat stuff? Well, she also shot video, edited it together, and added a soundtrack!

somali cat wearing cute cat hat

So you get to see me wearing this hat again!

somali cat with stuff from unboxing

Along with all the other crazy things we found in there! And maybe one or two surprises. It’s a fun video, so check it out! And I’d really appreciate it if you also Liked the video on YouTube, and even better, if you subscribed to my YouTube Channel!

Other posts you may want to see:

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.