Header Ads

Quickie Outside Photo Session



Summer has a quickie outside photo session.

We will still be having a few higher temperature days soon, but it’s mostly pleasant now in the late afternoons, so I will get to go out more! I had a quickie outside photo session before dinner, and it was really nice.

somali cat posing for a cat treat

Outside photo sessions are always a double win because 1) duh, I’m outside, and 2) treats!

somali cat portrait

Those treats earned my human a few good portraits.

somali cat posing on bridge

I also spent some time on the bridge.

somali cat in dress, sitting on bistro table

I even got to wear a dress for a few shots! I haven’t seen this one for quite a long while.

somali cat reaching for treats

I really enjoyed myself! I hope you liked the photos.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.