Header Ads

Outtake and Regular 2021 Calendars Now Up!



Both the regular and outtake versions of Summer's 2021 calendars are now up for sale!

Both my regular and outtake calendars are now up for sale! The regular calendar is on Zazzle, but I put the Outtake calendar on Lulu. The base price is less on Lulu, so you don’t have to wait for a discount, like lots of you do on Zazzle. That said, Lulu is offering a 10% discount with the code LULUFAM10 until October 16, so you can temporarily save even more.

Anyhow, let me give you a sneak peek inside both!

2021 calendar cover

This is the regular calendar’s cover.

2021 Outtake Calendar cover

This is the cover of the outtake calendar.

April for 2021 calendar

This is April in my regular calendar.

somali cat with bunny costume askew

This is April in the outtake calendar.

August 2021 calendar page

This is August in my regular calendar.

August 2021 outtake calendar

This is August in my outtake calendar.

October 2021 Outtake calendar

Not all the pages are similar in each calendar. This is October in my outtake calendar. It’s the only calendar with La Suegra in it. October in my regular calendar features Dr. Bones (if you recall from my previous post).

Anyhow, you can get my regular calendar here. And you can get my outtake calendar here! And remember the Lulu discount until October 16!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.