Header Ads

Nice Outside Photos of me



Summer shares some nice outside photos of herself.

I am always posting outtakes and funny photos of me. So today, I thought I’d do something different and show you some nice photos! My human and I went out back and shot some video, which she may or may not edit for YouTube and IGTV, and she also took some random photos. Here are a few of them.

somali cat wondering if she should come down stairs

Where I’m standing is where my human and I shot the video.

somali cat outside bird watching

I admit, I got pretty distracted by watching the birds while doing the video… and posing for photos too.

somali cat looking up

Even in the close-ups, I kept getting distracted! There’s just so much to see out here.

Close up of Somali cat

I still managed to pose for some close-ups! The outdoors suits me — at least I think so! Don’t you?

I hope you enjoyed these nice outside photos.

* * *


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.