Header Ads

Goofing Off



When Summer's human tries to change the backdrop in the photo studio, goofing off ensues.

Remember how I said I prefer working to playing when I’m in my photo studio? Well, there is one exception. When my human is changing the backdrop.

A suspiciously lumpy, crumbled backdrop

Can you find me in this photo?

Somali cat hiding behind backdrop

Here I am!

Somali cat playing on the set with a cat toy

I was so focused on attacking the backdrop that my human finally pulled out a cat toy.

somali cat attacking toy from behind backdrop

I had lots of fun attacking the backdrop and the toy, and running back and forth behind the backdrop!

playful somali cat on the set

In fact, I wound up taking up so much of my human’s time and energy that she never did get around to steaming the wrinkles out of the backdrop.

somali cat on unironed backdrop

My job here is done.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.