Header Ads

Back to the Bunny (Costume)



Summer goes back to the bunny costume for a quick photo session.

I had to double check my calendar, but apparently Easter was April 12, and now it is May 1. So why am I wearing this bunny costume again? If you guessed by my calendar mention that it’s for my 2021 calendar, you would be right! When I was out doing the Easter egg hunt, my human saw a couple of good photo ops, and wanted to recreate them. There was only one problem with the original location.

somali cat in bunny suit squinting in the sun

The sunlight was too bright and contrasty! This was completely unintentional. It was hazy and slightly overcast when my human set up the shot. But by the time she got me in the harness and costume, the sun decided to come out! So we had to ditch this location for one in the shade.

somali cat in bunny costume with ear sticking out

This was a prettier location anyway, I think. Of course, there were the usual ear problems. If the costume’s ears were behaving, mine weren’t.

somali cat with other ear sticking out of bunny costume

Sometimes both the costume’s ears and my ears weren’t behaving.

somali cat looking at people

I will admit, I did get distracted a few times.

somali cat in bunny costume asking for treats

And of course, I wanted “pay as you go,” instead of getting paid at the end of the session. (It’s in my contract, you know!)

So, did we get the shot? You’ll see in a few months. Did I get to hang out costume free? Yes, and you’ll see those shots tomorrow.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.