Header Ads

Update on My Table



Summer gives an update on her broken concrete table

The guy who said he would help fix my broken concrete table came over. So he and my human were outside for a while. Then they came in and worked on something else (more on that later… I supervised). So I didn’t get to see what went on until the next day. But I was very anxious to see what was up with my table.

somali cat stunned by condition of concrete table

I stunned by what I saw!

somali cat stares at broken concrete table

It was in even worse shape than it was before! There were pieces all over the place. Apparently, my human and the guy tried to move the top a little to make space for the broken piece. And when they did that, a bunch more concrete crumbled and gave away! More pieces fell off, and lots of concrete crumbs.

somali cat flummoxed about broken concrete table.

I get the feeling it is not fixable. Especially since my human has been searching for concrete tables online.

somali cat upset about broken concrete table

Well, this is a dilemma!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.