Header Ads

Remembering Ruby: That Time When Ruby Got in Trouble When We Had a Dinner Guest



Ruby-dinner-guest

Not a day has gone by since Ruby passed away that I haven’t been flooded with memories. Some make me cry, some make me smile, and every single one is precious. I’ll periodically share some of these memories so you can take a trip down memory lane with me.

The photo above goes back a couple of years, to when I had a friend over for dinner and a movie. As we were settling down in the living room after dinner to watch the movie, Ruby got a little too exuberant about showing her affection for my friend and headbutted her right when she lifted her cup of hot tea to take a sip.

But rather than me retelling the story, why don’t you read Ruby’s account of what happened next.

contribute banner ad

The post Remembering Ruby: That Time When Ruby Got in Trouble When We Had a Dinner Guest appeared first on The Conscious Cat.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.