Header Ads

My Favorite Bird Watching Spot



This is Summer's favorite bird watching spot when she's outside.

One of my favorite things to do when I’m outside around the house is watch birdies! You want to see my favorite bird watching spot? You’ve seen me there before, but I don’t know whether you know it’s my favorite.

somali cat in her favorite bird watching spot

It’s right here, on this ledge. I can look over at the neighbor’s, where there is a bird feeder. In fact, there are birdies out here right now!

somali cat on ledge looking out

It also has a view of the street, if you look past the side of the house.

somali cat stretching on ledge

Sometimes I’ll have a good stretch while I’m up here.

somali cat disappointed her human doesn't like her being on ledge

For some reason, my human doesn’t like it when I’m up here, though. Can you believe it?

full view of where somali cat is sitting

I don’t think it’s that far up, do you?

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.